Remote Viewing Options for Mass
- Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
- Mass from St. Mary Cathedral in Gaylord, Michigan is live-streamed via the Diocese of Gaylord website and YouTube channel. Also available for later viewing.
- Sunday at 8:00 a.m.
- Mass from St. Mary Cathedral in Gaylord, Michigan is televised on Fox Local 32/45.
Please connect with your local parish to see if you are able to participate in their local Mass online.
Remote Listening Options
- Traverse City Area
- 90.5 FM
- 88.3 FM
- Holy Family, Tawas City
- WIOS- AM 1480 - Sunday / 9:00 a.m.
- St. Mary/St. Charles, Cheboygan
- WCBY - AM 1240 - Sunday / 9:30 a.m.
- St. Dominic, Metz
- WHAK - AM 960 - Sunday / 11:00 a.m.
- WTCK - 90.9 FM - Charlevoix, MI
- W237CF - 95.3 FM - Mackinaw City, MI
Additional Viewing Resources & Resources for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing and the Blind
The Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions provides additional resources for live-streamed and televised Masses, and Masses to serve the deaf/hard of hearing and the blind. Many thanks to the Xavier Society for the Blind and to National Catholic Office for the Deaf (NCOD).
Act of Spiritual Communion
If you are unable to physically attend Mass and wish to make a spiritual communion, the following prayer of St. Alphonsus Liguori can be a model:
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love you above all things and I desire to receive you in my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive you sacramentally,
Come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace you as if you were already there
And unite myself wholly to you.
Never permit me to be separated from you.